2013年1月30日星期三

Second post : penang snake temple and bla bla bla ❤

yohoo blogger again. 'kick lai liao' ! haha!

this is my second post at january of 2013  :P

want CNY liao.. all of you buy new year clothes liao ma? me not yet :/  

waiting the result of exam december. scare :/ no confident with one subject ! :(

haiz whatever la , i tried my best already ! (ps: comfort myself only.lol )


last last friday  i went penang with  mum !

we go snake temple. bat temple and bla bla bla bla bla :D


just let pic to talk . lol xD

halo i m snake! ( idiot me zz )

halo i m snake too! ( idiot x2 =.=)

this is me!! no make up !! these not point..the point is....
 this turtle was 70 ++ years old ad! haha :)

my lovely and pretty mum


I took the pic at snake temple only. other place no have took any pic. why?

because my phone low battery. zzz

and very lazy bring the DSLR camera go out . heavy .

after that we went jelutong do my things bla bla and go bat temple .

the bat temple i think is at air itam if no wrong, nearby bukit bendera :D

ok la ~ stop at here.

bye ^_^


Even hard, 
must continue 
DNT give up!



没有评论:

发表评论

Powered By Blogger